Psychotherapy Assistant E-Course
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this psychotherapy course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident psychotherapy assistant and develop more advanced skills.
Introduction to the course
- Psychotherapy Promo
- About the Instructor
- About the Course
- What is Psychotherapy?
- A Short Historical Introduction
- Psychology, Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Where do Psychotherapists work?
Starting Psychotherapy Practice
- Who Can Benefit from Psychotherapy?
- Short-Term Vs Long-Term Therapy
- Therapeutic Relationship
Your Potential Clients in Therapy
- What does the First Psychotherapy Session Involve?
- Psychotherapy for Children
- Individual and Group Sessions
- Family Therapy
- Psychodynamic Approach
Different Types of Psychotherapy
- Unconscious Processes (The Unconscious Mind)
- Defense Mechanisms
- Humanistic Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Approach (CBT)
- Face-to-face Vs ‘Online’ Psychotherapy
Internet Based Therapy
How to Become an ‘Online Psychotherapist’?
Certification: On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through Lead Academy website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.(Payable at lead Academy Website)
How to redeem the course after purchase:
- Send your J MED Order email to email@example.com
- Register at https://lead-academy.org/my-account/
- You will receive the your course access in 24 hours from Lead Academy.
-Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.-