Grief and Bereavement Therapy E-Course
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Grief and Bereavement Therapy course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident grief and bereavement therapist/counsellor and develop more advanced skills.
· Introduction to Grief & Bereavement
· What is counselling: Introduction to Counselling Theory
· Core Skills in Counselling
· Counselling Approaches in Counselling
· What is ‘Grief’ and ‘Bereavement’?
· The Role of the Bereavement
· Attitudes Towards ‘Death’ and ‘Dying’
· Beliefs that people held about ‘death’ and ‘dying’
· A child and adolescent view of death
· Spirituality and Religion
· What Happens When We Die?
· The process of dying
· Stages of Grief
· What is ‘Complicated grief’?
· Depression Related to Grief and Bereavement
· Sadness Vs Depression
· Grief Vs Depression
· Types of Depression
· Diagnosis of Depression
· Treatments available for depression
· Counselling Process and Methods
· Grief counselling: The loss of ‘self’
· Adjusting to violent death
· Counselling the dying
· Acceptance, Surrender, and ‘Letting go’
· Ending long-term counselling and follow-up
· Thank You and Good Bye!
Certification: On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through Lead Academy website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.(Payable at lead Academy Website)
How to redeem the course after purchase:
- Send your J MED Order email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register at https://lead-academy.org/my-account/
- You will receive the your course access in 24 hours from Lead Academy.
-Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.-