COVID-19 Virus Infection Prevention and Control Guidance
Original Price = £295 (AED 1,325) at Lead Academy
This course is designed to provide you with informed and up-to-date information regarding COVID-19, addressing such topics as how the disease spreads, personal hygiene, and what to do if you suspect you have contracted Coronavirus. We will also explore the guidelines provided by the NHS to bring awareness to the current facts and statistics.
You will also learn the fundamental differences between Coronavirus, SARS, MERS and the common flu, and how the government is currently working towards tackling this global health crisis. This course includes official statistics provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- What is Coronavirus?
- COVID-19: Infection Prevention and Control Guidance
- COVID-19: Interim Guidance For Primary Care
- Basic Protective Measures Against The New Coronavirus
- Understanding The SARS and MERS
- The Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Understanding the Origin, Symptoms & Spreading
- When And How To Use Masks
- COVID-19: Quick Guide For Putting On (Donning) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- COVID-19: Quick Guide For Removal Of (Doffing) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Essential Action Plan For Preventing Nov Corona
Certification: On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through Lead Academy website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.(Payable at lead Academy Website)
How to redeem the course after purchase:
- Send your J MED Order email to email@example.com
- Register at https://lead-academy.org/my-account/
- You will receive the your course access in 24 hours from Lead Academy.
-Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.-