Bitter Melon Fruit Extract for Diabetes
According to studies, bitter gourd has a few active substances with anti-diabetic properties. One of them is charantin, which is famous for its blood glucose-lowering effect. Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been shown to control diabetes naturally.
Bitter gourd capsules contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium and vitamin to potassium and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also contains twice the calcium of spinach, beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana.
- Bitter Melon Maintenance of blood sugar levels
- Bitter Melon Aids in strengthening the immune system
- Bitter Melon Effects on Glucose Intolerance
- Bitter Melon Helps Lowering of hemoglobin A1C
- Bitter Melon Preservation of Pancreatic B cells and Insulin Secretion
- Registered with govt of uae : CPRE-2019-011535
- Produced In a GMP & Halal Certified facility
- Made with no Stearates or Fillers, GMOs or Soy.
- Suitable for the Vegan Diet.
Dosage: 1 caps, 2-3 times a day or as directed by physician
-Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.-
We Also Recommend
Buy 3 Get 1 Free: 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask with Luxury Brand Logo Print - 50 pcs.
Optitect 3 Ply Black Disposable Face Mask (Black & white inside)- 50 pcs.
3 Ply Disposable Face Mask with Luxury Brand Logo Print (10 pcs per pack)