Becoming a Vegan, Vegetarian, or Flexitarian E-Course
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Vegan, Vegetarian, or Flexitarian course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident vegetarian chef and develop more advanced skills.
· Introduction to Becoming Vegan or Vegetarian
· An Introduction to this course “Becoming a Vegan or Vegetarian"
· Reasons to Become a Vegan or a Vegetarian – Part 1
· Reasons to Become a Vegan or a Vegetarian – Part
· Steps to Becoming a Vegan, Vegetarian, or Flexitarian
· How to Make a Lasting Change – Part 1
· How to Make a Lasting Change – Part 2
· How to Make a Lasting Change – Part 3
· Steps Toward a Vegan Diet
· Diet Details
· Beyond Diet
· Issues & Answers
Certification: On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through Lead Academy website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.(Payable at lead Academy Website)
How to redeem the course after purchase:
- Send your J MED Order email to email@example.com
- Register at https://lead-academy.org/my-account/
- You will receive the your course access in 24 hours from Lead Academy.
-Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.-