Addiction Psychology and Counselling Level 3
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Addiction Psychology and Counselling Level 3 course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident counsellor and develop more advanced skills.
Theories of Addiction
- The Moral Model
- The Psychological Model
- The Medical / Disease Model
- The Socio-Cultural Model
- The Minnesota Model
- Counselling and Therapy
- Harm Reduction Model
- Treatments in Practice
- Drug policies, Legislation and Decriminalisation
- Community change, Outreach, Harm Reduction or Abstinence
- Alcohol and Drug education
- Alcohol- and drug related issues in the workplace
- Codependency, Children of alcoholic families, parenting styles, family factors
- Relapse for families, ‘letting go’, dependent attitudes and dependent behaviours
- The Intervention Approach
- Why be a ‘helper’
- ‘Helper’ qualities and attitudes
- Counselling / ‘helping’ skills
Certification: On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through Lead Academy website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.(Payable at lead Academy Website)
How to redeem the course after purchase:
- Send your J MED Order email to email@example.com
- Register at https://lead-academy.org/my-account/
- You will receive the your course access in 24 hours from Lead Academy.
-Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.-
We Also Recommend
Buy 3 Get 1 Free: 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask with Luxury Brand Logo Print - 50 pcs.
Optitect 3 Ply Black Disposable Face Mask (Black & white inside)- 50 pcs.
3 Ply Disposable Face Mask with Luxury Brand Logo Print (10 pcs per pack)