New 10 pcs. PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Cloth Face Mask Anti Pollution 5 Layers Replaceable Anti Haze Sheets
- WELL SELECTED MATERIALS: 100% brand new. Mask filter is made of quality materials. Superb craftsmanship with high industrial cutting technology make it comfortable to wear all day long, fit in your face mask.
- ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER: Unlike absorbent materials where particles can seep through, air pollutants will stick to the outer layers of the carbon filter instead because of its adsorption properties. Apart from blocking out PM2.5, activated carbon filters can also protect you from other airborne contaminants such as pollen, smog, germs and bacteria, molds, and spores.
- ULTIMATE 5 LAYERS FILTRATION SYSTEM: Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, 5 layers filter system effectively keep away from PM2.5 and a range of airborne contaminants.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Ideal to protect your mouth and face from dust, haze, allergies, pollution, ash, pollen, gardening, crafts, PM2.5, vehicle exhaust, woodwork, pollen allergies, and fumes.
- SUITABLE SIZE FOR EVERYONE: Compatible with most dust, easy to insert or replace the original one. Filter size: ADULT/ MEN: (12x 8CM), WOMEN/ CHILDREN: (10X7CM)
What is PM 2.5?
The name comes from these filters' original use as protection against Particulate Matter 2.5, the smallest and most dangerous form of air pollution.
Upon making their way into your lungs, PM2.5 can trigger irritation, shortness of breath, runny nose, and sneezing. In worse cases, constant exposure can aggravate respiratory and cardiovascular diseases (e.g. lung cancer, chronic bronchitis, reduced heart and lung function, etc.)
How long does a PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter last?
The specific number of hours to fill up its activated carbon layer depends on how dust and polluted your environment is. Filters can last from 16 to 24 hours of ordinary use, but should be replaced within 8 hours when performing dusty activities. Consider discarding your PM2.5 filter immediately after you finish the task.
Can PM2.5 filters be washed?
Separating the fine particles from its activated carbon layer through washing isn’t possible. Their electrostatic charge which facilitates the process of adsorption is removed when exposed to water and alcohol.
Direction of Use:
1) Just insert in the PM2.5 filter opening.
2) Replacement Filters can not be cleaned, recommend replace filter once a week for the best effect.
3) When film or sticky sediment stains emerge, replace the filter.
- Adult/ Men: 12 X 8 CM
- Women/ Children: 10 X 7 CM
- Made of activated carbon and Melt-Blown Non-Woven filter, Comfortable and breathable.
Non-Medical Product Disclaimer:
Our PPE products are for non medical consumer daily use, they can help you stop touching your face, catch droplets from coughs and sneezes.
Together with washing hands, social distancing, and hand sanitizers, they stay the best ways to prevent germs spread.
We Also Recommend
Buy 3 Get 1 Free: 3 Ply Disposable Face Mask with Luxury Brand Logo Print - 50 pcs.
Optitect 3 Ply Black Disposable Face Mask (Black & white inside)- 50 pcs.
3 Ply Disposable Face Mask with Luxury Brand Logo Print (10 pcs per pack)