3M ESPE Pentamix™ 2 - Impression Mixing Device
77959 Pentamix™ 2
Automatic mixing unit for impression materials
For Device Brochure, click here
Device key features:
• Economical, no waste of material
• Highly efficient workflow, saving you time and money
• Reliable mixing results
Benefits of automatic mixing
• Time-saving: Simply add your impression materials to the device and push a button. Benefit from a more efficient workflow plus higher productivity.
• Reliable: Benefit from homogeneous and void-free mixtures of consistent quality.
• Economical: Dispense only the amount of material you need and reduce waste.
• Hygienic: Reduce the risk of cross-contamination by direct filling of tray and syringe. And patients are not exposed to unnecessary health risks.
Pentamix™ 2 Technical Data:
Mains voltage 230 V/ 50 Hz (internat. version)
Power consumption 1.5 A (internat. Version)
Rate of cross-member feed 22.5 mm/min
Gear ratio 50 Hz main voltage => 1630:1 60 Hz main voltage => 1950:1
Mixer shaft speed 375 rpm
Rate of dispensing 85 ml/min (Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick) (depending on the material)
es are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.-
We Also Recommend
Dental Simulation Oral Suture Practice Set
BODE Magnifying Loupes With Headlamp
AZDENT 3.5X Magnification Binocular Dental Loupe
JINGOAL Dental Phantom Head Simulator